Wednesday, September 7, 2011

And...done.

I didn't post a single thing the entire last school year. Was it because I was busy? Maybe. Was it because I didn't have any funny stories to share? No.

So what was it? Facebook.

It's so easy to put a story in a Facebook status, knowing that soon people will be liking it and commenting. I've deliberately separated naming names on this site, so there's not much in the way of feedback.

So in the interest of brevity, conciseness, and being an attention whore, I'll keep posting new statuses on Facebook and officially stop making entries here.

It's not like I'll have any more teaching stories to tell in the coming months anyway. I managed to get laid off AGAIN. So I'm currently looking for a new job, whether it be teaching or not.

Forward on.

No comments: