Monday, April 6, 2009

Random Stuff

This website, Wanna Feel Old?, is not making me feel too good about myself today. Especially since I seem to be the same age as the site's creator.

However, this pic (originally taking during protests from last year's olympic torch relay, I think), never fails to make me smirk.

Opening Day is today! I got Yankees tickets for the 18th. I'm very excited.

I tried to get tickets to a concert at Radio City Music Hall last Saturday. It was a benefit concert for the David Lynch Foundation, which seeks to teach Transcendental Meditation to a million students worldwide. I'm not much for the meditation stuff, but Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr were set to perform. I couldn't get tickets in my price range, not for lack of trying. And I missed this. The Beatles fanatic in me is sad.

No comments: